Feed Your Skin.
- Apricots. Apricots are excellent sources of B vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin C and lycopene which make them beneficial for your skin. Feed your skin from the inside out and outside in!
- Olive Oil. Healthy fats are great for the skin. Olive oil helps give your skin a natural boost of plumpness.
- Tomatoes. Some of its flavonoid antioxidants, such as lycopene and zeaxanthin, are best known to health specialists for their cellular recovery behavior.
- Dark Chocolate. Antioxidant boost in a bar. Go for the dark stuff without fillers and excess sugar…and raw is better!
- Green Tea. This boosts oxogen and blood flow to the skin.
- Kale. Packed full of vitamin C and A which are great for your skin.
- Walnuts. The fatty acids they contain may keep dry skin and problematic skin under control.
- Almond Milk. Not just a great addition to your morning shake, this is an excellent source of vitamin E which works wonders for your skin.
- Bell Peppers. Studies have found that those who ate lots of bell peppers had less wrinkles than those who didn’t. Tasty and efficacious. EAT THE RAINBOW! Vitamins and minerals are magical.
- Carrots. Not just for rabbits. These babies can give you a natural glow! Beta-carotene, baby.
What do you think? Healthy, happy, gorgeous skin? We love some solid topical treatment but it really starts within. That is worth eating some dark chocolate for, right? RIGHT.
Have a great recipe that gives you radiance and vitality? We’d love if you’d share in the comments section below.