Acne. Blemishes. Problem Skin.
- Wash your face! Maybe the easiest and best ways to prevent acne is simply by washing your face every morning and night. Use a face wash that contains salicylic acid.
- Remove your makeup. Always remove your make up at night before bed. Sleeping with your makeup on can really do a number on your skin. Let that skin breathe.
- Oil free. If you wear makeup, try to use oil free.
- Stop touching your skin. Think of all the things you come into contact with everyday. Trust us, you don’t want that on your pretty face.
- Eat your veggies. Loading up on fruits and veggies is not only good for your stomach, it’s good for your skin! Greens = glow.
- Drink water. And drink lots of it.
- Ice ice, baby. If you’re dealing with a big time blemish, ice and ice rollers can reduce swelling.
- Play in the mud. When you’re dealing with breakouts, oil is the enemy. Combat it with some of that Dead Sea Mud magic. Trust us.
- Cover & Conceal. Sometimes, you just have to deal. We recommend a solid concealer and some of our CC Cream to give you a flawless finish even when you feel less than flawless.